Quality Personal Garden Design for Your Edinburgh Garden
City and Guilds qualified and with 15 years experience, Laura provides the quality garden design you should expect from any professional garden design company but with an added emphasis on personal service.
Your Garden Ideas
Laura is keen to work within your budget so it is a good idea to have this in mind before the initial consultation. It is also helpful to have as much information as possible in terms of the sort of style you want to achieve, and how you want to use the garden. So if you have any pictures that you like, please have these to hand for the first meeting too.
Laura’s Services To You
Laura’s garden design service includes
- Initial consultation – Free initial survey (within 25 mile radius of Edinburgh – a small charge may be made for more distant sites)
- Concept drawings – Upon acceptance of the design fee, which will be confirmed at the end of the consultation, draft concept drawings would be produced and a further meeting arranged with you to discuss these
- Full colour scale drawings and specification. Once concept drawings have been approved, these would be developed into full scale drawings to include:
- Full specification of all materials
- Perspective drawings
- Sample materials
- Further to the above, Laura can also provide:
- Full plant plan
- Full plant specification
- Plant maintenance plan
- Lighting plan
- When all drawings are completed, Laura can provide you with an estimate of the build costs, using her own team of landscapers and other trusted suppliers as required. Project management can also be provided by Laura if you so wish, but equally, Laura’s team of professionals are happy to manage each project. Whether you use her experts or your own chosen landscaping company, Laura can be available to oversee your project
- Plant sourcing and planting is also carried out personally by Laura, using her preferred suppliers, thus ensuring good quality, value for money plants.
Detailed specification and project management costs depend very much on the size and nature of your project but remain very competitive and affordable.
See Laura’s Garden Design Portfolio for some examples of her work.
Quality, Personal Garden Design for Your Edinburgh Garden