Quality Personal Garden Design for Your Perthshire Garden
City and Guilds qualified and with 15 years experience, Laura provides the quality garden design you should expect from any professional garden design company but with an added emphasis on personal service.
Your Garden Ideas
Laura is keen to work within your budget so it is a good idea to have this in mind before the initial consultation. It is also helpful to have as much information as possible in terms of the sort of style you want to achieve, and how you want to use the garden. So if you have any pictures that you like, please have these to hand for the first meeting too.
Laura’s Services To You
Laura’s garden design service includes
- Initial consultation – Free initial survey (within 30m radius of Blairgowrie – a small charge may be made for more distant sites)
- Concept drawings – Upon acceptance of the design fee, which will be confirmed at the end of the consultation, draft concept drawings would be produced and a further meeting arranged with you to discuss these
- Full colour scale drawings and specification. Once concept drawings have been approved, these would be developed into full scale drawings to include:
- Full specification of all materials
- Sample materials
- Further to the above, Laura can also provide:
- Full plant plan
- Full plant specification
- Plant maintenance plan
- Lighting plan
- When all drawings are completed, Laura can provide you with estimates for all works to be carried out, using her own team of landscapers and other trusted providers. Project management is looked after by the providers; however, Laura can oversee the build work at a nominal sum to be agreed individually. If you should choose to use your own contractors, project management would be up to you to arrange.
- Plant sourcing and planting is also carried out personally by Laura, using her preferred suppliers, thus ensuring good quality, value for money plants.
Detailed specification and project management costs depend very much on the size and nature of your project but remain very competitive.
See Laura’s Garden Design Portfolio for some examples of her work.
Quality, Personal Garden Design for Your Perthshire Garden